Helping spouses return to their former name.

family law corp top divorce lawyer


If you would like to retake your maiden surname after a divorce, you can file the appropriate documentation with the court.  Family Law Corp. can assist you with this process.  Once you receive the time-stamped copy of this document from court, you can use this form to change your name at the Driver and Vehicle Services Department, with Social Security and other appropriate agencies.


Name Change services offered at Family Law Corp. – Family Law, Divorce and Custody on Main Line, Philadelphia, and Pennsylvania counties by top family law attorneys.