Helping Parties in High Asset Divorce
Identifying and valuing property is often one of the biggest challenges in a high asset divorce. In many cases, the couple owns a business that must be divided, making corporate and business law knowledge essential.
Lori A. Walker, Esquire has an in-depth business background and her Master’s in Business Administration (MBA), so she is able to evaluate complex assets and liabilities in your divorce. She has experience working at large firms in Center City, Philadelphia on complex litigation matters. Additionally, Family Law Corp. has a network of professionals who are able to assist in the evaluation of assets.
We will work toward property division agreements that address:
- Business property and profits
- Valuing and dividing professional practices and corporations
- Stocks and other investments
- Hidden assets
- 401(k) accounts, IRAs, pensions and other retirement plans
- Real property, such as residences and rental properties